Friday, November 12, 2010

I cant believe I am sitting for my viva soon, and soon I will be a real farmer! :D

This week was really bad. Supposed to be at purchasing, which was rather slack, ended up in retail pharmacy to pack. I feel unappreciated over there, alone and emo. I pity those farmers who are busy chasing after waiting time and getting scolded for no reasons. that day, i got scolded by a wheelchair patient cause i told him to wait 30 mins more as i need to go store and take stocks for him. he said his taxi fare will increase if he wait for me, but then the peak period for surcharge is not so early what. i hate such people who abuse ur special privileges! :(

then i was always left alone in store to do packing. cause my parnter and i take turns to go retail pharmacy to do packing. stock items are so heavy, i do until i sweat in the air con store. i hate this!

Got sth not good for my appraisal. well well, i promised someone i will get over it hee. :) like i always say, i dun expect everyone to like me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment