Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Work in the past 2 days haven been good. its pretty shitty.

yesterday, Hospital C called me. And its was the Head farmer. Actually she called me last week, created a hooha btw DI and lab cause she asked for a substitute for one eye drop for alkaline eye burns. I helped her search, and ended up niao by the lab farmer in my hospital for being nosey. But, this was her DRUG ENQUIRY. And I am just a small farmer, how to reject! So yesterday, she came back from leave and called me again to ask for alternatives! Cause apparently my answer to her that day was not good cause the alternative also not available lol! Lousy! Then, I looked for more studies then called the eye farmer in my hospital, told him abt this, told him what i had done and what the lab farmer tot alr, and guess what! He called the lab farmer to ask why we stopped producing the eye drops! Then, the lab farmer scolded me again and this time, she asked me if i am very free. Cause hospital C has thier own DI. I really feel like scolding back cause it is not my fault, and my DI farmer is not around, I have to make the decisions myself. =.=

Today, some irritating farmer called me to ask for one question. it is written everything in DIH, MIMS and PIL on this equation, yet he told me it is not correct! So i searched and found all similar data, and showed him. Then, he showed me one reference table he got and told me in front of everyone that I didnt search enough! Bloody hell! I seldom lose my cool in front my strangers but this time, I am mad angry. And guess what, I went to search all the articles to show him! Then I realised his reference table is wrong!

I am alr very stressed over viva. Not having enough quality sleep. And everyone I have to deal with these people who just piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment