Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I went to the neonatal ICU today. and i saw a pair of twins babies, and they weigh 800g only. Am sad to see them in this state, they looked too fragile to even be described in words. I really hope they make it through.

In lab now, been doing extem preparations these 2 days. the trainings in school are useless cause I can anyhow stir and make a mess out of the whole area. Now, people are going to drink the shlol's solution that i freshly made for them!

I miss the clean room.

And i am going to repeat what i say every entry. i am tired.

i want to go holiday no friends are free. it is sad, the reason last time is no money. now is no time. everyday i surf the website looking for cheap deals, but i am deceiving myself only cause i haven apply leave yet. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment